awareness + clarity +action
Coaching inspires you to design a more intentional life, and provides the support you need to manifest that design.
We work with a "whole life" approach to help clients visualize and achieve their goals, in whatever area of life those may be. The "whole life" approach also recognizes that many aspects of your life are interconnected. For example, what you pursue in your career affects your relationships, your health, your energy levels and so on.
Through powerful coaching conversations, you will dig deep and clarify what you really want in these various aspects of your life. With that roadmap in place, you can then create actionable steps to move toward your desired outcomes and stay accountable. Of course, we'll have some fun along the way.
The one thing we require is that our clients be committed to making (big, scary, exciting) change in their lives, and to be ready to stretch beyond their comfort zones.
Together, we can explore your full range of options, help you envision new possibilities, and create a comprehensive plan to move you toward your dreams. Life is too short to play small!
Some common reasons people seek coaching are:
- increasing productivity or performance
- exploring career moves and transitions
- beginning or expanding a business or venture
- achieving health/fitness/wellness goals
- attaining better life balance
- getting "unstuck" on a project or goal
- strengthening communication skills
- discovering your purpose or meaning
- navigating life transitions
- figuring out "what's next" in life
- chasing your biggest dreams
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Henry David Thoreau